Reaper crew is a professional ArmA 3 unit looking to balance quality gameplay with military style realism and tactics. A great deal of ArmA 3 units are based around a specific military organisations and, coupled with the desire for realism often comes with the added encumbrance of less than exceptional gameplay and tedious training sessions. Here at Reaper Crew, we aim to embody our mentality of ‘prevail through professionalism’, providing our members with a level of serious, professional and immersive gameplay without detracting from a simple fact. We’re all here to have fun.
Operations and Events
Our regular main weekly event is every Saturday at 19:00 UK Time (GMT).
What are we looking for?
If you would like to get involved, you must have meet the below criteria with no exceptions:
- Be aged 16+
- Speak English to a good level
- Be willing to commit to regular events see ‘Operations and Events’ for more
All new members will go through a very basic training course to
ensure that the base level of tactics and procedures are understood, any
additional training is usually acquired ‘on the job’. More details of that can be found here
As a unit, we aspire to embody some core priciples that are the basis for our community:
- Be professional – At the core of everything we do is professionalism. We strive to create an environment that everyone can be proud of.
- Quality over quantity – We’re not the largest unit, and with this comes a requirement to perform at our maximum ability. Put the work in, and the experience is greatly enhanced for all.
- Your input matters – Everyones opinions are important. If you have something you feel you want to say. Say it!
- Give & take – We aim to be as accepting as possible of real life, plans change, emergencies happen. We don’t seek to discipline or criticse those who cannot turn up every now and again.
If you would like to get involved, please just go to the Join Us page to get a link to our Discord